Saturday, January 1, 2011

Arrived 1/1/11 at 18:41!

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm baby Zofia Lakshmi and after much anticipation, I was delivered into this world on the auspicious date of 1/1/11 at 18:41. I was officially 5 days late, or 18 hours and 41 minutes too late for my parents to claim me on their 2010 taxes. I'll cost them many $1,000's of dollars anyway, so I figured why not start now. I weighed in at 8.00 lb and 20 1/4 inches, or 3.636kg and 51.4cm if you prefer those units. I should note, that I started out bigger than my big brother!

Here is my mom getting ready for the labor and that is nurse Sidney who really helped make things easy...



And here is one of my first pictures, basically as soon as I got my nose and mouth suctioned and set on the table. I was certainly ready to come out and immediately started crying to let everyone know I had arrived...


Right after that, I went right to mom to get back to some familiar surroundings and do some bonding...


My first visitor, aside from Dad who was snapping photo's and video the whole time, was my big brother. BTW, he has a blog at http://babytony4.blogspot.com/ (go back to the first post in 9/2006 to see when he was born). He held me and sang twinkle-twinkle to soothe me to sleep...

Well, stay tuned, I have plenty more photos and stories to share and will hopefully keep the posts going as I grow up. I just wanted to get a start here and give everybody a big "Hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment