Well, I know I've been delinquent in getting some more blog postings up but I've been really busy eating and sleeping. Let me take you back to my first few days before I left the hospital. Here were my first visitors, I'm not sure I can tell who is the happiest...

It might have been Pati, she was very eager to hold me. I think my Tha Tha actually had to give up his holding time so Pati could have extra. In the coming few days she also coined the term "staring time." Every time I open an eye she was there staring at me. Here I am with a proud Pati...

I guess you can say I'm part of the new technology generation, here I am having a live Facetime session with my Aunt Anne...

If by any chance Apple wants to reimburse me for the free promo, please just make a deposit in my college fund. While I'm at it, the same applies to Cannon as all these photos were taken with a brand new EOS Rebel 2Ti that my dad purchased just for this occasion. From what he has told me, it is quite awesome and he has only scratched the surface of the users manual. I just wish he wouldn't point it at me and snap/flash so much. This is probably more impressive in full resolution, but here are some "scaled down for the blog" close-ups...

Check out my feet, this is after they took my footprints with black ink and cleaned me up...

Well, everything was going great my first few days and I was ready to go home on Mon the 3rd. So we packed everything up and I jumped into my new car seat. It is quite a special seat, but more on that later. Here I am ready to go...
I'll write more when I get home!
No comments:
Post a Comment